Sunday, March 9, 2014

OPKIM : Operasi Khidmat Masyarakat

last week, I've been a program called OPKIM ..I've been called to join these program because I will change my campus from Seri Iskandar to Tapah ..so, why shouldn't I gave them a service for 'khidmat masyarakat'
so, this time we went to Taiping
which there has a place called Rumah Sri Kenanga for old ladies and gents finish their life ..maybe ..
there are some criteria to enter and be a part of them ..
those criteria including, 
i- no relatives
ii- 60 years above
iii- Malaysian (any race)
and etc ..
how lucky I felt because I know there is no fun when you enter these place at all !!
they said lahh ..well, you know when you become older, you will act like babies ..
something wrong everywhere ..all the workers tried their best to served them but sometimes they will lose their patience since they also human being ..

LOVE THE YOUNGER , RESPECT THE OLDER

No comments: