Saturday, May 19, 2012

a post before sleep

hi! Well, everybody hoping that tomorrow will be better than today and today is better then yesterday. Come on! Trust yourself and pray to your God.

What I got today is how to make myself cheer as before :)

Just trust myself and forget all the problems even the problems never be solve if we don't want to solve it. I don't wanna solve it because I hate to remember it. How can I do that? Everything is up to yourself. How can I live with thinking someone that not appreciate me? Maybe not at all about appreciating someone. But, I just feel that so easy he throw me just like that? Opss! Too much talking. Just found another HE :)

Well, I did'nt accept him yet. As y'll know that I AM SOMEONE THAT EASY TO FALL IN LOVE, BUT NEVER BE EASY TO ACCEPT AND TRUSTING PEOPLE NAMED MALE :)

#goodnight!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

n said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooou