Friday, May 20, 2011

5 days without rice ~ 20 May 2011

imagine~about 5 days without eating rice..so, what am I eating?haha~
its Bihun Goreng..
~and~

Kuey Tiaw Goreng

and for today, while I'm waiting my time for Physics tuition with Mr. Teh, I'm thinking to sat at a place that have free Wi-Fi..
first, I'm going to..

KFC!
and I ordered for..
CHEESY WEDGES!
~and~
7-up REVIVE!
but unfortunately, I can't going through their Wi-Fi~so I decided to go..
SECRET RECIPE!!
and have a slice of..
CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE!
and a glass of..
7-up LEMON!

and I lost my money for all this about RM20.00~huu~
while eating and
and I call that 'FaceBook'ing, I watch 
Boys Over Flower~
then about 1.45 p.m. I'm rushing to my..
TUITION~
too many pictures today..enjoy it~

p/s : thanks reading!!keep reading and follow me~



No comments: