Saturday, February 5, 2011

super girls ---> GIRLS' GENERATION

its Kpop..!whats happen to me..?okay..its normal for an active girl like me love Korean band..I love it because they can dance and sing..!yeah..I love it..but, I'm not too interested with Korean band boys like Super Junior but, I love to excited if I hear their name..hoho..!why?my bestie love them so much..
yup..!this is Girls' Generation..before this, their name was Super Girls..but, I don't know what happen to them then their change their band name to GIRLS' GENERATION..
I love the way they dancing..wow..!and I hope I can be like them one day..haha..!but, I didn't want to have big show like them..I mean just can dance like them and have a show an stage with my friends..!yeah..!hoho..alright..this band also famous as SoShi or SNSD, So Nyeo Shi Dae..they are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun..
all are cute South Korean girls..!enjoy their song now..!gtg!pye2..!

No comments: